Homework and Studying
- ISBN papier : 9782896191987
- ISBN PDF : 9782896191895
- 2010 - 68 pages
- What role should parents play in their children's school lives ?
- Are homework and studying useful ?
- Does that mean discipline is not important during the homework and study period ?
- How can we prevent homework and studying from becoming an all-out battle ?
- Can parents help children "learn how to learn" ?
- What are the main learning strategies we should make children aware of ?
- In dealing with homework, are boys really different from girls ?
- Girls and homework: is it always easier for them ?
- My child often forgets to write down what he is supposed to do, so we never quite know what his homework is. How should we react ?
- My child's teacher is known for giving a lot of homework, and it takes my child two to three hours to complete it. What can I do ?
- ... and the ones your children ask you.
- What's the point in doing homework if the teacher doesn't even correct it ?
- Why should I be forced to read if I don't like it ?
- ... and many other questions !
École, Devoirs et leçons